Sunday, November 2, 2014

Character Development

Who are you? We've met briefly but I have yet to understand your purpose.You have a slight depth, creeping out slowly in the sentences formed at random. Your consistency is bland and not yet well put together. But with this in mind, I find this makes you human. You're likable. At least I like you so far. And I can relate to the trials and tribulations you have already conquered and look forward to the ones that have yet to come out onto the page for all to see.
You are still a stranger, like an onion, unfolding her layers one by one, not quite letting me get to the core of your existence.
Why did you leave?
Why do you come back?
Who are the people who have come and gone in your life?
What gives you motive to keep on living?
What makes your story one that aches to be read?
These are only a few of the questions I have for you.
I'm here waiting for you to answer through my mind. For it is you and only you who can speak to me and allow me to unfold the story you have to tell.
You have a clean slate and no one holding you back. You can be whomever you wish to be. That's what makes this process so beautiful.
Speak to me and I promise I won't fail you, writing you as you wish to be written and allowing you to take complete control over my words.
You just have to let me in.

No comments:

Post a Comment